Main Menu
Mistress Bella Findom
Our Featured Financial Domme
Call Mistress Anne

Niteflirt Call Button
Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Topics - LaGestionnaire

#1
I'm La Gestionnaire.

I'm not interested in pointless spending, humiliation or watching someone throw their money away just to prove they can.

I want something more interesting: your finances, under my direction.

You keep your own bank accounts and your actual money. I do not need access to your bank account, cards, passwords or payment credentials.

What I do want is complete transparency about your finances. You show me your income, expenses, savings, debts and goals. YNAB is mandatory, and I expect you to keep it accurate and up to date so I can see the full picture.

If we work together, I decide within the financial boundaries we have agreed on what your money should be doing: what you can spend, what you should cut, what you should save and what financial priorities come first.

My boundaries are simple:

  • You remain in control of your actual bank accounts and funds.
  • I never need your banking passwords, card details or account access.
  • We agree on financial limits before I make decisions.
  • I will not deliberately push you into debt, missed bills or financial hardship.
  • Your essential living costs, existing obligations and reasonable emergency savings come first.
  • No pointless purchases simply for the sake of spending.
  • You are expected to be honest about your finances and follow the decisions we agree are mine to make.
  • If something would put your financial stability at risk, the answer is no.

I'm looking for someone who genuinely wants to surrender financial decision-making, not someone looking to be financially ruined.

If you want a Domme who will actually look at your finances and tell you yes, no, cut this, save this, and do it, send me a message.

Tell me about your financial situation, what you're looking for, and why you think I'd be the right Domme for you.


findom meet

ai domme roleplay chat