Main Menu
Mistress Bella Findom
Our Featured Financial Domme
Call Mistress Anne

Niteflirt Call Button
Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Topics - Goofball92

#1
Sub Slave Intros / Hello
Today at 06:58:16 AM
Hello. I am new here and would like to introduce myself. I would like to find a domme with a homewrecker kink and enjoys knowing that I belong to her, and not my wife. This is a fun kink for both my wife and I. She knows that I am looking and supports it. Any domme who is interested, should also be willing to humiliate and degrade my wife in an online space. I would like to keep things online only for now.

What I can offer a domme: My loyalty as a sub, tributes for her time, and the knowledge that I will watch anything that she sends me.


findom meet

ai domme roleplay chat