Main Menu
Mistress Bella Findom
Our Featured Financial Domme
Call Mistress Anne

Niteflirt Call Button
Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - LuxeFeetGoddess

#1
Looking for my first genuine finsub 👑💸

I want someone loyal, respectful and consistent.
If you think you belong to Me, slide into my DMs and introduce yourself ;)

👑 Throne: https://throne.com/luxefeetgoddess
🔥 LoyalFans: https://loyalfans.com/LuxeFeetGoddess
🐦 X: https://x.com/GoddessLuxe_nr1
📲 Telegram: https://t.me/the_lxe
#2
Sub Slave Intros / Re: New Sub
Today at 03:05:39 AM
Quote from: davepi2 on December 28, 2018, 02:59:21 PMHello, new sub here and I am a Blackmail Bitch. I am a worthless loser who needs to have my wallet controlled by a strong mistress.  Blackmail is a real possibility here as there is so much I am guilty of my wife, family, friends and boss should never know about.
i want to drain your wallet!
#3
Domme Introductions / Re: Introductory
Today at 02:50:26 AM
👣 FEET • FINDOM • LEGS • SOLES • BOOTY
👑 PAYPIG COLLECTOR • DEBT CONTRACTS • HUMILIATION
💸 WALLET DRAIN • WALLET OWNER • BRATTY QUEEN


👑 Throne: https://throne.com/luxefeetgoddess
🔥 LoyalFans: https://loyalfans.com/LuxeFeetGoddess
🐦 X: https://x.com/GoddessLuxe_nr1
📲 Telegram: https://t.me/the_lxe


You found Me.
Now show Me what you're worth. 👑💸



findom meet

ai domme roleplay chat