Good evening,
I'm Goddess Lola and I'm looking for a new sub to play with and drain. I'm 18, six foot tall and confident.
I like control, power, and watching my sub squirm as I push his limits. I want to find someone who knows my worth, no time wasters please, only real piggies who keeps me happy but love to be humiliated. If you think you're worth my time and want to be laughed at by an 18 year old as she wrecks your bank account, message me: lolaxxb on telegram.
I look forward to draining you...
I'm Goddess Lola and I'm looking for a new sub to play with and drain. I'm 18, six foot tall and confident.
I like control, power, and watching my sub squirm as I push his limits. I want to find someone who knows my worth, no time wasters please, only real piggies who keeps me happy but love to be humiliated. If you think you're worth my time and want to be laughed at by an 18 year old as she wrecks your bank account, message me: lolaxxb on telegram.
I look forward to draining you...








