Main Menu
Mistress Bella Findom
Our Featured Financial Domme
Call Mistress Anne

Niteflirt Call Button
Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Godessofall

#1
Domme Introductions / 🐽🐷
Today at 09:20:10 AM
If you're trying to attract genuine adult, consensual pay-pig/findom interest, I'd make it confident rather than desperate.

Subject:

💕 Looking for a respectful, generous sub 💕

Message:

I'm looking for a genuine pay pig who enjoys spoiling a confident woman and understands that this is about mutual respect, clear boundaries and consensual fun.

I'm not interested in time-wasters, fake promises or people who expect everything for free. If you're genuinely generous and enjoy the dynamic, introduce yourself and tell me what you're looking for. 💋 I'm your godess little piggies


findom meet

ai domme roleplay chat